Photography Props Only
Please note, all items on this site are made as photography props for use by experienced photographers only, they are not intended for every day wear. All items are designed to be used under close supervision from a professional photographer. These are items for adult use in a studio environment, not for children/babies or as toys.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety of our handmade products, Little Knitwitz cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by their incorrect use. When buying from us you agree to take responsibility for their proper use, ensuring full supervision of infants at all times. Items are for use in NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY ONLY and due to their delicate nature are to be purchased and used by qualified newborn photographers only.
All items are handmade and as such yarns, colours /shades and embellishments may vary slightly, according to supplies. Most of my yarn is 100% natural, there may sometimes be a slight ‘sheepy’ smell. It is perfectly normal and will fade. Leave to air if preferred.
We believe you will be delighted with your Little Knitwitz purchase. However ** Please note Items are handmade to order so refunds cannot be issued unless the item is faulty or due to our error. If for any reason you are unhappy with something you have ordered, please get in touch in the first instance, and should a return be agreed, return the product unused, unworn, in its original condition, with tags intact and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt. We will refund you the cost of the product as soon as possible following our agreement to do so.
This is a home business, so return address will be supplied privately following any return agreement.
If you require our postal address for any other reason, please just ask
For your own protection, we require you to obtain certificate (proof) of posting at your Post Office when sending an item back to us as we cannot be responsible for returned goods which we don’t receive.
Items sent to non EU countries are done so at your own risk. Little Knitwitz can not be held responsible for missing parcels sent to countries outside of these areas. Tracking is not always available on international shipping from the UK so for this reason, please only purchase items if you are prepared to accept that the risk is entirely your own.
EU Shipping (after BREXIT)
Now that UK has left the EU – Items sent to the EU from England, Scotland and Wales are subject VAT and duties in the EU, which you as customer may be required to pay. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below:
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country.
- Items sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country. We cannot advise on what these may be. We would recommend that you check with your local postal service before you order from us.
We know you care how information about you is used and shared, we do too, so we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
We do store simple session cookies in terms of your use of the website. We value your privacy and will never sell or share your information. We collect it for the sole purpose of communicating with you about your account and order status, as well as to inform you of promotions. (if opted in) We proudly have a secure SSL and you will see the Green Padlock in your browser for mutual peace of mind. We do not store payment information – all payments are directed through Paypal and as such, are fully secure
“PayPal is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online – your financial details are never shared. We remember everything for you, safeguarding your bank, credit or debit card details.”
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Little Knitwitz’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Some of my baby hats and other items are ‘made to order’. I operate on a waiting list basis which changes depending on a) work-load and b) volume of orders. I reserve the right to alter my waiting times accordingly. The current waiting time wil be kept up to date on on my website. By ordering a ‘made to order’ item you agree to the current waiting time stated on the website at TIME OF ORDER. I do my best to get these items to customers as soon as humanly possible and often I can get things out sooner, but please bare in mind that I am a Work at home mum with 2 children and only one pair of hands.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We sometimes use images of our products, kindly supplied by our lovely customers & partner photographers. Credit is given and at all times Copyright remains with the author/photographer. Please do not copy, save or edit any images featured on Little Knitwitz website, or it’s social media channels.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Little Knitwitz and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website we are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LIttle Knitwitz. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LIttle Knitwitz takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.